Queensland - Brisbane; Innisfail, Mackay; Sunshine Coast; Townsville
We are currently looking for experienced Surveyors to join our growing teams across Queensland. If you consider yourself a highly competent and professional Cadastral Surveyor to assist in establishing and developing our business, we would love to hear from you.
You will have the opportunity to manage the conduct of all survey functions for allocated projects, including allocation of fieldwork and office resources, management of digital data for the total project and preparation of all types of survey plans. You will manage survey related issues on projects, including liaison with clients and their representatives, communication within the business, general correspondence, assisting with budgets, accounts, and client relationship management.
We would consider someone who:
- Has extensive experience in winning and running survey projects, along with extensive experience in cadastral and engineering surveying
- Can demonstrate experience in development projects and have an understanding of Queensland’s cadastral system
- Enjoys interacting with clients and have a strong client focus
- Has the ability to deliver cost effective survey tasks to clients through efficient deployment of survey resources
- Can deliver accurate, cost effective survey tasks through efficient time management
- Possesses a good working knowledge of different forms of surveying and methodologies for a variety of survey disciplines (topographic, cadastral, estates, control surveys)
- Has comprehensive knowledge of AutoCAD operations and use of associated software
- Can demonstrate a high level of verbal and written communication skills, who is willing to both teach and learn
Position Type: Full Time, Employee
Relocation funds available
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of diverse and challenging projects, whilst enjoying many of the added benefits we have on offer for our employees.
PO Box 237
Fortitude Valley, 4006
Phone Number: +61 7 3124 9500